Monday 24 March 2014

Blocking Photos - Back garden


As you can see from the photo I took from the backdoor leading onto the back garden that even with the flash on it is very hard to see anything past the decking area and the rest is a shadow or just darkness to the eye. I think this setting would work successfully in my trailer as it allows the unknown to occur. And even if there isn’t anything there if the right amount of tension has been built with the audience they shall fear the darkness. Having the scene filmed from the decking will also inform the audience that it is still part of the house. Even though I believe it would be a useful setting to use I shall have to bare in mind that the lighting will be an issue otherwise my audience may not be able to see anything that is taking place

No comments:

Post a Comment