Monday 24 March 2014

Blocking Photos - Garage


I have only shown one side of the garage for only one side is useable for the other is blocked off. As you can see from the photo that I have a fair amount of area to work with and have a lot of props to move around and experiment with. Also allows me to use the room for the scene where I intend to hide the ‘thing’. Using this room would make them visible if I chose too or could make them hide within the props easily. Like the other rooms I have selected to take into consideration for my filming it has a normality element to it and portrays the realism to the trailer as it isn’t ‘perfect’ and is in a natural environment. Have the doors with the windows at the top also allows and element of fear for anything could appear from it and nothing is there to block of the darkness, where as the kitchen has something to cut it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment