Monday 24 March 2014

Blocking Photos - Master bedroom


As you can see from the master bedroom that like the hallway it doesn’t contain very much which means if I choose to use this room there isn’t much to distract the audience. Also though there isn’t really any message that implies that it is a parents bedroom there is an instant feel there is from the simple theme is has for there it is all neutral colours and doesn’t have many accessories. Unlike the intended characters bedroom this rom doesn’t really give off any message to the audience about what the characters are about. So I would have to be careful with what I use this room for, if I use it at all for it could become a unnecessary area. Although this room does have a lot of space for me to work with so I could easily add some props to it to give off the right messages if I wanted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment