Monday 24 March 2014

Blocking Photos - Kitchen

 
As you can see from the kitchen I have a fair amount of room to work with and it portrays a typical family kitchen with the neutral yet effective décor around the room. I took a variety of photos of the room to show the amount of space I can work with and to also work out where I could film from successfully. I will have to be careful with the glass table as it shows all reflections in it (as you can see from the one picture that has the picture frame on the other side of the wall. The positioning of the kitchen allows a steady flow from the character bedroom to the hallway to the kitchen and then the back garden. This means there isn’t too much movement occurring from each room. With the simple décor of all the rooms but the characters bedroom helps to show the family rooms to the personal and the audience as able to see the difference instantly. The blinds used in the kitchen allow me to close off the back windows into the garden to either have it as a basic atmosphere and blocking the garden off or a creepy one if deciding to put the blinds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment