Monday 24 March 2014

Blocking Photos - Hallway

 
The hallway I have chosen for my trailer is perfect fro what I need it for as it is long enough for my to get some long shots of the character walking through it, but also has doors coming off it to each room and they are all visible from the bottom end of the house. I took some pictures of it in the dark with the light coming from the lounge/dining room area to see what effect it would give my when filming. It also meant I was able to see if it works successful. I then look picture of it with the lights on so I was able to see the simple elements. For the room contains very little which means there wouldn’t be anything to distract my audience when they should be focusing on my character. The room also helps portray the normal lifestyle the character lives which makes it more relatable to the audience (helps with realism). As you can see from on of the pictures that the front door is right by the selected bedroom for my character which could be very using when filming as I could try some different things to help play of the thriller genre, I do feel that just looking at this picture with the lights on it still has an ‘eeary’ feel to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment