Monday 24 March 2014

My Survey results conclusion key points

 
My Survey results conclusion key points:

All these points have been made by analysing the results I collected from the survey I hand out to individuals to find out what was popular on the market at this moment in time. This will allow me to be competition in market also.
·         I shall make sure my trailer is appearing to both genders and isn’t biased to either or.
·         I shall try to interest the 10-20 age range as they are the most popular ages to be interested in the thrilling themed films. And are known to spend their spare time at the cinema.
·         I shall try and base my trailer for the thriller with a form of action, to make it popular with the largest percentage of the individuals who took my survey.
·         I shall make sure I build enough tension so they audience are able to work everything out as the film progresses.
·         I shall also make sure I give my film a structured purpose, so it doesn’t flair off in different directions and get confusing.
·         I shall stick to making my film hand-held as most preferred it because it gave the film more realism. But I shall also include some normal film clips to please the other half of the individuals who took part in my survey, as they find hand-held hard to focus on shots.
·         I shall make sure I include plenty of sound effects or sound effects due to 85% of my results said it helps to build suspense.
·         Making it hand-held filmed will help it come across more realistic to the audience as it makes them feel as if they’re watching a home-made film so can feel more personal to them as it could be anyone.
·         I shall advertise my trailer on television, cinema or the internet as they were the most popular responses, where are radio had no marks on it. So I shall avoid that option.
·         I shall make my trailer between 1 minute 30 seconds - 2 minutes as 70% of the individuals I surveyed said that is how long they are kept interested for when viewing a trailer.
·         I shall makes sure my trailer doesn’t reveal too much others I shall spoil it for the audience so will therefore they won’t spend money to come and watch they actual film.
·         To make my trailer good I shall make sure that I have short cut clips, have some revealing draw-ins to tease the audience and feature some rhetorical questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment