Monday 24 March 2014

Blocking Photos - Lounge


I only took one position from lounge due to how the room is laid out I wouldn’t have much movement, but the furniture is in preparation to be changed so with the new furniture I will be able to have more movement with the room. I plan to use this room as it is the ‘gathering’ area for the family like any other family would do. This theme of this room also flows off the other rooms that are used a family rooms, therefore this informs the audience instantly what kind of room it is. The lounge has plenty of space for me to use and with the position the photo was taken in it gives the illusion of the room being larger than what it is. You are able to see the television as well as the sofas in the area which gives me plenty of chances to experiment. The curtains are also useful as it will allow me to choose to cut of the garden or open it up depending on what I think would be more effective in my trailer. I shall have to consider where I would get my lighting from if I wish to turn the lights off to create me desired atmosphere for the scene but this can be worked out when the moment is in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment