Monday 24 March 2014

Blocking Photos - Character bedroom

 

This is the bedroom intend to use for the characters bedroom as it has a lot of features I plan to use. For example, the mirror on the back wall when you walk could be interesting to work with as it will allow me to be creative with the camera on how I could film her without being in it myself. It also contains a even amount of dark colouring so when the lights are off there is a slightly creepier atmosphere than a yellow colouring would. Mentioning the colouring of the room it also portrays the right message of the characters of being a typical teenage which helps to develop the realism of my trailer but also allows the audience to understand what the character is about. The positioning on the bed also means I am able to have moment from the ‘thing’ that I plan to appear from under bed. The only issue with the room is the size for I will have to position myself close to a corner to be able to get some long shots bearing in mind I have to avoid the mirrors on the walls as well as the mirrored wardrobes.

No comments:

Post a Comment