Monday 24 March 2014

Blocking Photos - Front garden


As you can see from the picture that there isn’t a large area of front garden to work with but it does play on the thriller genre I selected. I put the flash on to see what it would be light if I had a touch on whilst filming. Looking at the picture I think it worked successful as it only lights up the close areas and only shadows the distance areas which leave you unsure of what is there. This shot could be used to help build tension with the audience viewing my trailer. The stoned driveway also means I could use different noise effects to make it clear someone could be outside. From the picture you are able to see a few houses in the background which would inform the audience it isn’t a typical thriller/horror where they are in the middle of nowhere so will therefore play more on the normality of the trailer and means the audience would be able to relate to the trailer a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment